Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Beauty Must Haves

As a college girl, I always love trying out new makeup ideas and find out what looks best for different seasons. Even though I am always trying new things, I always have the essential products that I use everyday.



A usual makeup look for me right now includes my absolute favorites:

Laura Mercier Foundation  - I cannot go a day without this foundation. It is so smooth and makes your face look absolutely flawless. It has a medium coverage but is not totally matte. I think it is the perfect foundation for a very natural everyday makeup look.

Nars Blush  - I mean, who doesn't use Nars' blush. It's incredible.. am I right? My favorite shades in this blush are either Orgasm or Torrid. Orgasm has more of a sparkle too it and is lighter; Torrid is more pigmented and gives you the natural rosy cheeks that you are looking for. I have tan skin so these shades are perfect for me.

Marc Jacobs Eyeliner Pen  - I am absolutey OBSESSED with this eyeliner pen. It's perfect for making a perfect cat eye or just a very dramatic liner. I use this every time I wear a cat eye (which is basically everyday). When I'm not wearing a cat eye I use the Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner  which is a eyeliner pencil with an attached sharpener (bonus!). This is just a classic eyeliner and everybody should be using it goes on amazingly and always gives you the dramatic or natural look that you're looking for.

Nivea Kiss of Shimmer Lip Care - I carry this lip balm wherever I go and cannot stop reapplying it. Whenever I don't feel like wearing lip stick, like when I go to class, I put this on and it gives my lips a light pink color with a bit of shimmer in it. Absolutely love. Don't walk, run, to get this.

I'll be sharing MUCH more of my favorite beauty products as my blog goes on. I thought I'd start off with my favorites! xoxox steph

No comments:

Post a Comment